Magazine-Ahmadiyya Qadiani Fitna احمدیہ قادیانی فتنہ :http://flip.it/qpvEC
The Qadianis are disbelievers, outside the fold of Islam and were instigated by British Imperialists in 19th century India. They hold that Ghulam Ahmad Mirza was a prophet, against Islamic creed of finality of Prophethood of Muhammad [peace be upon him].
Distinct Ahmadiyya beliefs mixture of many religions:
Although the central values of Islam (prayer, charity, fasting, etc.) and the six articles of belief are shared by Muslims and Ahmadis, distinct Ahmadiyya beliefs include the following:
- That the prophecies concerning the second coming of Jesus were metaphorical in nature and not literal, and that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad fulfilled in his person these prophecies and the second advent of Jesus, that he was the promised Mahdi and Messiah.
- The continuation of divine revelation. Although the Qur'an is the final message of God for mankind, He continues to communicate with his chosen individuals in the same way he is believed to have done in the past. All of God's attributes are eternal.
- That Jesus, contrary to mainstream Islamic belief, was crucified and survived the four hours on the cross. He was later revived from a swoon in the tomb. Ahmadis believe that Jesus died in Kashmir of old age whilst seeking the Lost Tribes of Israel. Jesus’ remains are believed to be entombed in Kashmir under the name Yuz Asaf. Ahmadis believe that Jesus foretold the coming of Muhammad after him, which Christians have misinterpreted.
- That Jesus Christ did not bring a new religion or law, i.e., that he was not a law-bearing prophet, but was last in the line of Israelite prophets who appeared within the dispensation of Moses akin to that of David, Solomon, Jeremiah, Isaiah, etc.
- That the “Messiah” and the “Imam Mahdi” are the same person, and that it is through his teachings, influence, his prayers and those of his followers that Islam will defeat the Anti-Christ or Dajjal in a period similar to the period of time it took for nascent Christianity to rise (see also: Ahmadiyya relationship with Christianity) and that the Dajjal's power will slowly melt away like the melting of snow, heralding the final victory of Islam and the age of peace.
- That the history of religion is cyclic and is renewed every seven millennia. The present cycle from the time of the Biblical Adam is split into seven epochs or ages, parallel to the seven days of the week, with periods for light and darkness. That Mirza Ghulam Ahmad appeared as the Promised Messiah at the sixth epoch heralding the seventh and final age of mankind, as a day in the estimation of God is like a thousand years of man's reckoning.[Quran 22:4] According to Ghulam Ahmad, just as the sixth day of the week is reserved for Jumu'ah (congregational prayers), likewise his age is destined for a global assembling of mankind in which the world is to unite under one universal religion: Islam.
- The two Ahmadiyya groups have varying beliefs regarding the finality of the Prophethood of Muhammad. The Ahmadiyya Community believes that Muhammad (pbuh) brought prophethood to perfection and was the last law-bearing prophet and the apex of man’s spiritual evolution. New prophets can come but they must be subordinate to Muhammad (pbuh) and cannot exceed him in excellence nor alter his teaching or bring any new law or religion. The Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement believes that Muhammad (pbuh) is the last of the prophets and no prophet, new or old, can come after him. [Wikipedia]
- THE BRITISH JEWISH CONNECTION http://alhafeez.org/rashid/british-jewish/contents.htm ALL MUSLIMS ARE INFIDELS (KAFIRS)
- Who is True Imam Mahdi?
- Khatam un Nabiyeen? Another Qadiani deception exposed!
- THE ANTI-AHMADIYYA MOVEMENT IN ISLAM:http://alhafeez.org/rashid/
- THE PROPHET ISA, COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS (ISLÂM, CHRISTIANITY, QADIANISM) http://www.inter-islam.org/HazIsa.html
فتنہ مرزیت کا خاتمہ : شیر نواب خان قصوری (1935): https://goo.gl/xgVb6c
Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf3ZKB0xaiw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3IlfJI6ByQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Dr. Zakir Naik on Qadianis
For more details, articles, videos visit:
- Magazine-Ahmadiyya Qadiani Fitna احمدیہ قادیانی فتنہ :http://flip.it/qpvEC
- Qadiyanism on Trial By Shaykh Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani and Shaykh Samiul Haq