Sunnis Vs. Shiites
IntroductionAttributing kufr to a person, shouting, and blustering are the weapon of the weak. This page is not dedicated to the weaks but for facts and evidences that deserve a pause from you to contemplate through the page and know its goals. We have facts that may be published for the first time, and we have pictures, documents, audios and videos that prove our point. This page is for Sunnis who want to learn about Shi'ism and for those intelligent, open-minded Shia who are seeking the truth away from prejudice.We are asking Muslims to unite and we are seeking unity. But unity should be based on the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His messenger, NOT at the expense of Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His messenger. Therefore, we adopted this Dialogue as a method to solve the discord and a course to elucidate the truth.
Remember Ali ibn Abi Talib, The 4Th Caliph Said:“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is a prey to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is a prey to the wolf. Beware! Whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this headband of mine.” [Ali (R.A) Sermon:126, Nahjul-Blgha]
Articles About Shi'ismAdditional references are available in Arabic
- Are we allowed to ignore our differences? The Story of Abu Baker & Zakat-Evaders
- A Poignant Message to the Muslim Ummah: The historic Khutbah of Shaykh Hudhaifee (Imaam of Masjid Nabawi). MUST READ
- The Creed of Shi'a: from their own sources.
- What Shi'ites say about their 12 Imams: Are Imams better than prophets?
- The practice of lying (Taqiyyah) in the Shi'ite faith: Their scholars command them to lie!
- The Islamic Ruling on Shi`ites: Quotes from the Prophet, members of his household, and major Sunni scholars.
- The History of the Shia: with explanations of thier major sects.
- Sunnis vs. Shi'ites: An Outline Of The Differences Between The Sunnis and The Shi'ite in Matters of Faith And Doctrine.
- Al-Khutut Al-Aridah: A Refutation And Exposition of The Sources of Shi'ism. All with references.
- The Shi'ites as mentioned in the Holy Quran: Quotes with comments.
- The Views of Ahl Sunnah towards the Sahaabah By Isa Al-Bosnee.
Shiaism-A Critical Analysis:
A Quiet Dialogue with Shia:
- Can you, Shia, answer these questions? A challenge to every Shia
- The Marriage of Umm Kulthoom, daughter of Ali, to Umar Defending Umar (RA) against Shia's accusations
- Who Killed Al-Hussain? Unmasking the other villains of Karbala
- The Story of Fadak The Fadak Area Between Abu Bakr & Fatimah
- Answering Shi'ism: by Qur'an and logic.
- In Defense of Abu Hurayrah: A Reply to some erroneous claims.
- Replying against Shia from the Shia's most authentic book, Nahjul Balagha!: By Imam Ali Bin Abi Talib (may Allah be pleased with him)
- The Myth of the Shia Mahdi What's the story behind this lie?Temporary Marrige:
- Temporary Marriage (Mut'a): A Plea from A Muslim Sister.
- Temporary Marriage (Mut'a) & Its Illegtimacy in Islam: From Nida'ul Islam magazine.
- Exposing Al-Tijani’s Lies in His Book: “Then I was Guided”: The book called “Then I was Guided” was written by Shia's scholar (Al-Tijani) as a way to convert Muslims into Shi'ism. Since it does gather all of the Shi'as claims, by replying to that book, we have indeed replied to all of Shia's claims agianst Islam.
This book is highly recommended!
- The Muslim Scholars, "Fatwa" Concerning Khomaini: No one has ever hurt Islam during this century more than this Shaytan.
- Shi’ah Concept of Temporary Marriage (Mut’ah) by Dr. Ahmad 'Abdullah Salamah.
Taufa Ithna Ashari (Urdu: تحفة اثنا عشرية) (Gift of Twelvers) by Shah Abdul Aziz: http://rejectionists.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuhfa-ithna-ashariya-by-shah-abdul-aziz.html